Excel for Advanced Users – Webinar
This course has been designed for all those users who depend heavily on MS-Excel to prepare charts, tables, and professional reports that involve complex data. It will be very helpful for all those users who take a profit of MS-Excel regularly to analyze data.
Please notice that participants of this particular course are expected to have a good prior understanding of the basic features available in Microsoft Excel.
Advanced Excel Course – agenda
The course includes:
- Keyboard shortcut selection
- Use of nested functions and complex formulas
- Table functions and formulas issues
- Indirect functions’ review (how to change the reference to a cell within a formula without changing the formula itself)
- Subtotal and total fields description
- Consolidate data in multiple worksheets problem (the method to consolidate data from a series of worksheets that have different layouts but have the same data labels) and data results difference
- MS Excel scenarios (a set of values that Excel saves and can substitute automatically on a worksheet)
- Use of the advanced filer criteria to use complex criteria to filter a range
- PivotTable and PivotCharts – how to use them to summarize and analyze data in Excel
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) issue as a technology used to organize large business databases and support business intelligence to speed up the retrieval of data
- Data consolidation (to consolidate data from a series of worksheets that have different layouts but have the same data labels. Consolidating data by category is similar to creating a PivotTable.) and inserting/using tables
- Data forms issues
- Delimited text data – importing/exporting data to a text file operations
- Microsoft Query questions
- Search function and Solver’s usage (a Microsoft Excel add-in program to use for what-if analysis)
- The best practices for creating the right chart for data
- Using the Analysis to perform complex, statistical data analysis
- MS Excel and its financial functions for any loans, investments, depreciation of fixed assets – rules of calculation
- Excel programming rules: data formats and macros for repetitive tasks.
Advanced Excel Course – the training formulae
We always do try to hold the trainings in small groups of participants. However, it is possible to adapt it to larger numbers of trainees or to guide it even in a form of individual meetings. We generaly work on files provided by students, so that the knowledge presented during the course meets its practical application.
The short academic/theoretic part consists the essential introductory part of the Advanced Excel class. We strongly insist on extended, exhaustive and comprehensive character of all lessons we organize, thus we do press on practice during the course. We are open to any questions that may occur after completing the class. You may contact us via e-mail of phone if required. We are ready to any problems you may deal with during your Excel practice we have not talked over during the course.
Advanced Excel Course – a flexible agenda
We are always prepared for adaptation of the agenda due to a client’s expectations. In such a situation we present the full index of the training to the client just to be customised to your particular needs. We also set for modification of agenda in course of classes. Please notice, that this variation is acceptable only during the individual meetings!.
After completing the course, all participants will obtain the relevant certificate.
Excel online webinar – enlist now:
If you want to enlist to our webinar please use this link