Our Excel-Webinar is one of most effective and comfortable way of learning. What’s important – with lots of benefits. Excel-Webinar is a modern online course format. Simply saying: an e-learning, that uses real-time audio-video transmission. The “streaming” technology allows to transfer data such as audio, vision and “live” text. So that the Excel-Webinar participant receives a full-value course.
We are a professional company with extensive experience in Excel training. Here you will find basic information about our classes – from what scope we train and what material contains on each classes.
EXCEL-WEBINAR – basic informations
- Individually – only you and your trainer. In our opinion one of most effective way of learning.
- Groups – different numbers, from two to several people. Even then we try to adapt our classes to individual needs.
- Lectures – for countable number of participants. The lecture contains topics illustrated with examples and per-defined exercises.
- Live Webinars – cover an array of popular Excel classes topics and are typically two hours in length. Are led by the high quality instructors. They offer updates and useful information. Therefore you can be well informed.
- On-Demand Webinars – a popular Excel classes topics to keep tax professionals up to date and informed. Choose from our selection of on-demand webinars. Usually two hours long. Then learn when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- Online Workshops – with our experienced instructors in a classroom setting. Our online workshops allow you to see video of the instructor and corresponding instructional slides. What is most important you’ll be able to ask questions. As well as interact with the instructor while following along with the e-book.
- Online Training – multi-day courses, you’ll study with our high quality online materials, including an e-book, videos, interactive modules and live case studies.
- beginers – basic references. Then create formulas and calculations, rounding works. Also work with columns, rows of cells, basic setting up a data table, simple filters. Finally prepare to printing.
- intermediate users – Keyboard shortcuts, Autofilters, data import, work with many sheets. Also intermediate relations formulas, functions and basic graphic elements.
- advanced users – nested functions and complex formula, Consolidate data in multiple worksheets, Advanced filers, PivotTable and PivotCharts, Data forms issues. Also a Microsoft Query questions, Using the Analysis, macro. And at least graphic elements. So that’ll meke you a paraprofessional.
Feel free to contact us.